Our client is looking for an experienced and energetic Business Coordinator to join their small, friendly and growing team based in Chester. Our client is an award-winning wealth management company who are committed to offering impartial and unbiased advice to all of their clients. This is an amazing opportunity for an organised and highly efficient Business Coordinator to join a great team whereby you will be providing support to the Directors and senior whilst also coordinating all marketing activities and corporate events for the business. A friendly and professional working environment is on offer, along with a competitive benefits package including an early finish on a Friday.
The Business Coordinator will be responsible for providing comprehensive support to the Directors and senior management team. You will also be responsible for coordinating all marketing activities and corporate events for the business.
You will work efficiently, professionally and have a high attention to detail. Building strong working relationships and the ability to manage expectations will be key in this position. Working to tight deadlines and able to manage projects will be essential in this position.
The successful candidate will have experience in organising company events, dealing with the event from start to finish, liaising with clients, suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- PA support to the Directors through diary management, travel arrangements, scheduling meetings and coordinating events
- Diary management for Advisers
- Support the Directors in coordinating and delivering regional seminars and events, including compiling data lists, liaising with data and mailing companies, designers, printers and venues
- Attending company seminars and events
- Follow up calls to seminar attendees to schedule appointments
- Initiate pro-active PR, increasing market profile and visibility
- Coordinate advertising campaigns, liaising with designers, proof-readers, compliance and media
- Support the Directors in delivering campaign activity for the BD plans
- Assist in the preparation of PowerPoint presentations
- Manage the company website updates including video blogs and maintain update and accurate content
- Manage the company social media
- Manage the supported Charity website and emails
- Coordinate the preparation of and distribution of client updates - Newsletters, emails
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role, comprising some elements of Marketing, Sales and/or Business Admin
- Experience of diary management
- Experience of event management
- A professional with marketing and business development administration experience
- The ability to build strong relationships at all levels quickly and be a confident communicator
- 3+ years’ proven experience
- Excellent communication, organisational and multitasking skills
- Excellent IT skills and high attention to detail
- Efficient in all Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Efficient in working with a MAC
- Competitive starting salary
- Holidays start at 23 per year increasing by 1 day each year to year 5
- Company pension scheme, the company will match up to 5% contribution
- Early finish on Fridays
- A friendly working environment
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.