Our client, a luxury country hotel in Chester, currently have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their team. They are one the UK’s premier independent destination resorts and through extensive investment in its luxurious facilities establishing itself as a world-class destination for both business and leisure guests. We are looking for a highly enthusiastic, creative and talented Digital and Communications Marketing Executive to support the Marketing Manager in a diverse range of marketing activities. Through a positive outlook and creative approach, you will be a natural problem solver and thrive in a busy, dynamic and varied working environment, with ample development opportunities. You will be a key contributor to the commercial success of the business and proactively manage many vital areas of the marketing function, especially in relation to digital marketing, PR and content output. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and passionate Marketing Executive looking for their next move to join a premium luxury business whereby you can have a real impact on the future growth of the business and your own development. Our client is offering a great starting salary, employee discount and gym membership.
As Marketing Executive, you will support the Marketing Manager in a diverse range of marketing activities. You will be a key contributor to the commercial success of the business and proactively manage many vital areas of the marketing function, especially in relation to digital marketing, PR and content output. To achieve this, you will need to be a confident communicator with an excellent grasp of English, a strong understanding of digital marketing tools and techniques, as well as extensive experience achieving commercial marketing objectives through a variety of online and offline communication channels.
Through a positive outlook and creative approach, you will be a natural problem solver and thrive in a busy, dynamic and varied working environment, with ample development opportunities.
- Social media management – You will have full responsibility and control over social media content output across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and more. Ensuring daily posts are engaging, creative and responsive to the commercial needs of the business and expectations of our audience
- Digital advertising – With agency support, you will directly manage Google and Facebook advertising, as well as other PPC platforms, ensuring ads are at their most effective and highly targeted to the right customer demographics. You will be expected to report on the monthly success of our online advertising and find innovative ways to continuously improve our ad performance
- Digital presence and third parties – You will ensure content is up to date for all third-party websites including current imagery, this includes search engines such as Google My Business
- SEO and website management – Regularly update areas of the website using our WordPress CMS, as well as content on our booking engines, while also creating blogs in line with our SEO content strategy
- Content generation – To liaise with internal departments and our PR agency for story generation and content to use across all platforms. As well as written content, you will take a central role in co-ordinating video, photography and interactive media to promote all facets of the estate
- Press and influencer outreach and co-ordination – With agency support, take a leading role in ensuring both digital and offline PR success. This includes co-ordination of influencer visits, sourcing new influencer opportunities and providing content to the press and our PR agency
- Events – Assist with organisation and occasional attendance of promotional events.
- Management of stock levels for marketing collateral - Ensuring all promotional literature is up to date and replenished with printed stock. You will also liaise with designers to produce literature for the sales team and display within the hotel
- Assistance with general marketing enquiries - Providing information and content when required to external partners, press and customers on social media
- General research tasks - Including industry news and competitor activity to guide marketing decisions, activity and to identify any opportunities
- General admin tasks – Including supporting the Marketing Manager in controlling the budget by raising POs and organising our content filing system
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role, ideally 2+ years with a focus on digital, content and PR.
- A marketing degree, certificate, or diploma qualification
- Excellent level of written English and naturally adept at creative copywriting
- Experience communicating with the press and / or influencers
- Experience with CMS, CRM and newsletter systems (some Google Analytics experience is desirable)
- Highly organised and adept at managing multiple tasks
- Knowledge of SEO and digital PR
- PPC experience and knowledge, in both Google and Facebook advertising in particular
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Knowledge of all social media platforms and how they work for different audiences
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Confidence in approaching a range of customers and internal stakeholders
- A hardworking, can-do attitude and a dedication to achieve the best results at all times
What’s in it for you:
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.