Our client is looking for an organised 1st Line IT Help Desk Support to join their rapidly growing business based in Chester, as part of their professional and friendly team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for their next move to join a forward thinking and evolving organisation that offers the scope for personal progression and development.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to get into the IT Sector Environment. Experience is desirable but not essential as training will be given. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, hard working and reliable with a willingness to grow with the role and discover varied aspects of the IT Industry.
The role will involve taking IT support calls from clients covering a range of Microsoft technologies due to an increase in helpdesk requests. Some of the key duties and responsibilities will be;
- Answering incoming queries via telephone and logging within CRM system
- Ensuring that all support calls and queries are dealt with in an efficient manner
- Updating CRM system and liasing with Support Desk Engineers to meet client expectations and SLA's.
- Help with installation of new Software and Hardware.
- Password resets.
- Escalating support queries to members of the team creating and updating support/service requests, providing timely responses and regular updates.
- Provide assistance to other team members.
- Proactively keep management informed of critical/customer issues and concerns.
- Maintaining extensive customer details within our Support Portal and making sure that these are kept up to date at all times.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong in Customer service
- Willingness to learn
- Team player
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- A good work ethic coupled with an ability to learn quickly and a willingness and interest in keeping up to date on our products, customers and IT services
Desirable skills but not essential:
- IT Helpdesk
- Telephone experience
- Customer Service Environment
- Competitive Salary with annual review
- Career Development and on-going training
- 20 Days holiday plus bank holidays, additional day per year after 2 years services up to 10 years
- Company Pension
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.