Our client is looking for an ambitious and organised Sales Support Advisor to join their rapidly growing business based in Deeside, as part of their professional and friendly Sales Support team. As Sales Support Advisor you will have the ability to represent the company in a positive and professional manner and be able to demonstrate understanding and persistence in your approach to presenting a wide range of products to their existing client base. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Support Advisor or Administrator who is looking for their next move to join a forward thinking and evolving organisation that offers the scope for personal progression and development.
As Sales Support Advisor, you will be reporting to the Sales Support Team Champion. The main purpose of the role will be to accurately process orders brought in by Representatives and Account Managers.
- Process orders brought in by Sales Representatives and Account Managers
- Input deals on to Database from sales documentation, always ensuring highest level of accuracy
- Liaise with Networks to process Upgrades and Connections
- Process Distribution Lists
- Authorise distribution of kit
- Scan all paperwork relating to Sales & Connections
- Process incoming mail, relating to Airtime Contract
- An ambitious individual with excellent interpersonal skills who is outgoing resilient, well organised, proactive, flexible and able to deal with a wide range of responsibilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A good working knowledge of MS Access, Word, and Excel is essential.
- Excellent client relations skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- A good work ethic coupled with an ability to learn quickly and a willingness and interest in keeping up to date on our products, customers and our market place is critical
- The ability to interact well and engage with senior management is crucial
What’s in it for You?
- 20 days holiday, increasing each year by one day to a maximum of 30 days
- Bank holidays in addition to holiday allowance
- Workplace pension
- Attendance bonus
- Company bonus
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.