Due to continued growth our client who is a well-established telecoms business is looking for an experienced Technical Support Administrator to join their rapidly growing business based in Deeside. As Technical Support Administrator you will be responsible for working with the support team in order to ensure the smooth management of client technical queries and issues. This is an exciting opportunity for a technical minded and customer focused Technical Support Administrator with experience within telecoms to join a growing organisation. If you are looking for a company that offer a good starting salary and benefits package with the scope for personal progression and development, then this could be the role for you.
To support the growth of the business we are looking to add to our existing Data Support Team.
We are looking for people who possess a strong technical understanding along with experience gained from working within the Telecommunications industry.
The Technical Support Administrator role encompasses both internal and external customer service, provisioning hardware, fault diagnostics and ongoing product support.
- To provide an excellent customer service experience whilst managing customer expectation
- To manage faults, requests and enquiries on behalf of the customer in relation to Broadband & Hosted Telephony
- To take responsibility of the issue through to resolution, providing proactive and regular progress updates to internal / external customers
- Build and Provision VoIP orders for customers
- Provisioning and installing hardware
- Provide product training to customers
- To provide day to day product support to existing customers
- To be competent navigating 3rd party web portals and quick to learn technical processes
- Site visits to resolve issues when required
- Provide out of hours support to customers on a rota basis
- Telecoms background is essential – knowledge of: Network hardware – PC’s, Switches, Routers & Firewalls, Networking TCP/IP, DNS, VPN’s & Router configuration
- Hosted / IP Telephony systems & SIP Trunks
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Effective time management skills, with a logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure and within time constraints
- Ability to manage workload whilst reviewing changing priorities
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- 20 days holiday, increasing each year by one day to a maximum of 30 days
- Bank holidays in addition to holiday allowance
- Work place pension
- Attendance bonus
- Company bonus
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.