We are recruiting for a Social Media Coordinator to join a global market leader in the DIY arts and crafts marketplace, with the company designing, manufacturing and distributing the finest products to the creative industry. As Social Media Coordinator, you will have a meticulous attention to detail, and will thrive on analysing campaign data to create innovative campaign ideas. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to progress the current social media strategy to serve a global audience. As Social Media Coordinator you will look to develop on the current social media strategy with a focus on live content. A proven track record of successfully developing social media campaigns, proving organic ROI from social platforms and creating innovative ideas is essential to the role. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking and evolving organisation that offers the scope for personal progression, long-term development and promotion opportunities.
As a passionate and creative Social Media Coordinator, you will already have developed expertise of engaging audiences on both a B2B and B2C basis and be looking for a new challenge within an exciting organisation in the creative industry. This role will look to develop on our current social media strategy with a focus on live content. As we develop our accounts, this role will be pivotal to ensure our social media activity and campaigns aligns with our overall marketing goals. You will be working in collaboration with the Global Social & Content Manager to develop and manage the social media policy, strategy and reporting across the companies various trading arms. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to progress our current social media strategy to serve our now global audience. With a meticulous attention to detail, this individual will thrive on analysing campaign data to create innovative campaign ideas.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest social media news and trends and consider how this can impact our overall social media strategy.
- Provide regular activity reports with supporting key metrics, to ensure performance and quality control of social media content.
- Ensure brand tone of voice is being adhered to across all networks.
- Be an advocate for our social channel style guidelines. Working with the Content Design team, you will ensure all project imagery fits within brand and social strategy.
- Work alongside the Content Design team to ensure all social media graphics are created effectively and in a timely manner.
- Be responsible for the social media content calendars across all networks.
- Be the main driver and organizer of all social led campaigns.
- Be responsible for the development and organisation of our live social content.
- Identifying reactive and proactive content appropriate for our accounts.
- Be a brand advocate via our social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate across trading arms.
- Manage and grow our community across all social media platforms.
- Write and post social media content which aligns with overall marketing goals for branded networks.
- Proven track record of successfully developing social media campaigns, proving organic ROI from social platforms and creating innovative ideas.
- Experience of 2+ years hand-on experience of managing brand accounts on social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- You must love social media, and enjoy reading social media blogs and keeping up-to-date with the latest platforms, updates and trends
- Self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to write clearly and concisely as well as excellent grammar and spelling is a must
- Experience of 2+ years in data analysis within organic social media. Can utilise the data effectively to inform future developments.
- Must be organised, have excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Intermediate to advance proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Possess the ability to work to a very high standard whilst under pressure
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.