We are recruiting for an Ecommerce Account Specialist to join a successful and reputable global hobby and crafts company due to continued expansion. As Account Specialist, you must have previous account management, customer service, sales and marketing experience working with third party online retailers including Amazon. You will bring a consultative and personal approach to developing customer accounts. It is a role that requires exceptional customer focus and an individual who continuously looks for improvements on behalf of our client’s customers. As Account Specialist, you will be proactive and enthusiastic about your work whereby you can add real value to a team as they continue to grow and expand into new market sectors. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking and evolving organisation that offers the scope for personal progression, long-term development and promotion opportunities.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of key e-commerce accounts, primarily Amazon, across several countries
The candidate must have previous Account Management, Customer Service, Sales experience as well as experience in managing Amazon platforms. They must possess an enthusiastic and proactive approach to apply to developing our E-Commerce platforms.
You must possess an enthusiastic and proactive approach to apply to developing our E-Commerce platforms.
This is a role that requires an exceptional level of customer focus and an individual who is continuously looking to improvement on our online presence.
- Managing a portfolio of key e-commerce accounts, primarily Amazon, across several countries
- Support the implementation of promotional campaigns (whether this is through offers or AMS campaigns) to achieve sales including creation of online banners, brand pages, offers and management of SEO
- Working towards set monthly/ annual sales targets and set KPI’s
- Generating new business through current channels and exploring new opportunities/new prospective online customers
- Manage the day to day communication with the E-Commerce businesses and vendor managers
- Develop & maintain Amazon’s A+ Pages & Brand Pages
- Maximising revenue by exploring all sales opportunities
- Managing Amazon orders and forecasts
- Work closely with other departments including Marketing and Supply Chain to ensure a seamless end to end process maximising fulfilment of orders
- Reviewing customer sales data and acting on as required
- Playing a key role as part of a small team
- Attending and leading where required customer meetings, travelling nationally or internationally as per business needs. Being a key point of contact for Category/ Vendor Manager, being an enthusiastic representative for the company.
- Understanding/researching e-commerce trends, utilising internal reports and external sources and putting forward ideas to relevant departments
- Supporting manager with reporting or requests as directed
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns which will strengthen and develop revenue growth
- Review and identify additional e-commerce platforms the business should be working with, being targeted to develop presence in new and existing areas
- Taking on additional responsibility for key tasks to support the wider sales team
- Previous experience of working with Amazon/Vendor Central/AMS and/or other e-commerce platforms is essential – 2+ years direct e-commerce account management experience is required.
- Computer literate with good intermediate to advance proficiency of Microsoft Office applications, specially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated and driven
- High level of verbal and written communication skills. Candidate must be fluent with written and spoken English
- Have the desire to grow the role and deliver exceptional service
- SEO experience is desirable
- PPC experience is desirable
- Attention to detail
- Strong telephone skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Previous experience using a CRM system would be beneficial
- Ability to work as a part of a team and mentor/ train junior members of the team if needed
- Additional language skills (written and verbal to a high standard) would be a plus for this role- in particular German/ Italian/ Spanish
What goodies will you get?
Upon Completion of your probationary period, the candidate would be eligible for target based monthly incentive. The company seeks to reward effective, conscientious individuals for the contribution to sales growth
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.