Our client is a multi-award-winning search marketing agency with many industry awards under their belt! As a result of rapid growth and the successes they have achieved within their market sector, they are recruiting for a driven individual to join their Account Management team based in Hooton. You will be responsible for a portfolio of approximately 5 - 10 customer's accounts, consisting of large brands and SME clients. Our client is offering a competitive salary and an amazing benefits package along with a relaxed and fun working environment.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for a portfolio of approximately 5 - 10 existing client's accounts based across the UK, with the occasional client abroad. You will work to ensure that our client delivers the highest level of service and maximises all potential business whilst maintaining regular contact with clients and reviewing their account performance monthly to ensure that it meets client objectives.
Full training on their proposition can be provided but you will need to be able to understand and interpret campaign data relating to Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC). The use of Microsoft Excel, analysing data and understanding trends will be part of the day to day role.
Your main goal will be to retain clients by fulfilling all aspects of the role and be proactive to identify and resolve any client issues in an effective manner.
- Be the day-to-day contact for your portfolio of clients
- Renegotiate and renew contracts on an ongoing basis
- Review, send, discuss and analysing monthly reports with clients.
- Create contracts, proposals and marketing literature for the purpose of renewing
- contracts, cross selling new products and services, up-selling and retaining clients where applicable
- Review and check all client work flow to ensure delivery and placement of work flow in line with agreed client strategy
- Identify and highlight any potential issues with work or client performance
- Work closely with internal departments to oversee delivery of service to enable you to manage each client’s work flow.
- Attend both internal and external client meetings and proactively anticipate client’s
- expectations regarding account performance before attending the meeting
- Keep detailed documentation of client correspondence including meeting and call agenda’s and minutes including owners and a timescale for each task.
- Previous experience working in digital on PPC and/or SEO campaigns (preferred)
- Demonstrable account management experience with responsibility for a commercial portfolio (essential)
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to develop relationships and build rapport
- with clients (essential)
- Ability to understand and interpret client data in a clear and commercial manner (essential)
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative (essential)
- Drive to meet and exceed targets/timescales (essential)
- Desire and ability to quickly learn while on the job (essential)
- Intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office Excel user (preferred)
- Intermediate/advanced Adobe InDesign user (preferred)
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (preferred)
What goodies will you get?
- Expertise and energy are valued. Personal strengths and perseverance are recognised.
- Relaxed and fun atmosphere with casual dress code
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Quarterly employee recognition and rewards 25 Days Holiday (after 2 years service)
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Christmas and Summer company parties
- Games room with air hockey, foozball etc
- Free parking, tea, coffee, fruit and monthly full breakfast
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.