Our client is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Territory Sales Manager to join their hard-working, driven sales team. Working out of the South East region, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Territory Sales Manager to thrive within a highly successful, global Company. The right candidate will have previous experience gained within the medical industry. As Territory Sales Manager, you will need to be able to work independently, within a remote but close-knit team - sharing successes and ideas to help develop overall performance. It is essential that you are proactive and self-motivated and use excellent organisational skills to maximise your time around your territory effectively. If you have a strong talent for sales and want to be part of an innovative and exciting company that is set for rapid growth in 2020, this could be the job for you. Our client, an innovative Audiology specialist, operates an attractive target-related individual quarterly bonus scheme on top of a competitive base salary and they also have a generous company-matched pension scheme.
The primary purpose of this role is to generate sales income and provide profitable management of customer accounts within the existing customer base within a predefined geographical area.
The Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for enabling customers to offer the most technologically advanced and high-quality products. This role involves working with customers who rely on hearing solutions so the desire to work with this interaction is a must.
Our Territory Sales Managers support our customers with product training and value-adding commercial insight. They also enable customers to offer the most technologically advanced and high-quality products to those who rely on hearing solutions, so someone who would relish this interaction is a must.
Extensive technical and product training and support will be provided by our expert Professional Services Team, along with regular support from the Sales Manager and your other Sales colleagues.
- Provide an overall business development service to Independent business’s and achieve agreed personal targets in line with company targets and Key Performance Indicators and maximise sales opportunities with all customers and pro-actively develop new business opportunities with existing accounts
- Pro-actively target prospective new accounts and build closer relationships between the Company, its existing customers and prospective customers
- Develop & maintain marketing plans for retail customers, working closely with the Marketing Department
- Achieve agreed sales targets and to develop and work by detailed account management plans for accounts by planning, visiting and meeting buying customers on a regular basis as well as identify and plan to visit all non-buying customers
- Understand and act on market changes as they occur and keep up to date with product knowledge including audiological detail and ensure that Retail customers are aware of all products available to them
- Maintain and increase sales knowledge using appropriate sales tools
- Identify sales opportunities and ensure that such opportunities are maximised and reported using the CRM system, proactively using and managing the database for accuracy
- Ensure that all customers training requirements are met effectively to increase awareness of products and services and represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations and project the Company as a market leader and professional organisation always
- Report weekly to the Sales Manager regarding sales activities and submit monthly reports, on a formal basis, on sales activities, both on an individual customer basis and on a geographical area basis, following set processes
- Identify, enlarge on and report customer and competitor information to improve the Company’s market intelligence
- Organise and attend, as agreed with the company and customer, sales seminars as required on a geographical area basis
- Liaise with Finance Department to ensure accounts operate within their prescribed trading terms and conditions
- Identify potential sales opportunities in the areas of hearing instruments, batteries, accessories, and audiological equipment and accessories
- Provide a referral point for the resolution of difficult issues with customer accounts, making decisions where necessary, in line with agreed company policy.
- Always work closely with relevant stakeholders to present a continuous quality service to customers
- Accept and work within the Company’s Quality System and Health and Safety Policy, seeking to enhance systems and procedures where possible
- Any other duties compatible with the requirements of the post
Skills & Experience:
- Sales experience and knowledge
- Ability to understand and explain technical product information
- Higher level educational qualifications
- Experience in the audiological or medical industry or similar
- Demonstrable skills in Interpersonal Communication, Negotiation, Business Acumen, Self-Management and Sales Strategy
What goodies will you get?
- Competitive basic salary of £35,000 - £38,000
- Generous OTE of £49,000
- Company car
- Company Laptop/Mobile Phone
- Sipp Pension matching up to 10%
- 26 days holiday plus public holidays (rises to 27 days after 5 years and 29 days after 10 years)
- Extensive personal and professional development
- Life Assurance
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.