This is a brand-new role to join a well-established, highly respected and fast-growing ecommerce marketing agency based in Chester. As Lead Solution & Pre-Sales Engineer you will be an integral part of the company and responsible for working directly with the Marketing Director to secure new business opportunities. As Lead Solution & Pre-Sales Engineer your core focus will be around B2B opportunities, and this role requires a logical thinker to guide the prospects, evaluate their needs and create proposals that are accurately estimated to produce well budgeted projects. You will have advanced knowledge of Salesforce and experience in a similar role either agency or client side whereby you have been a pivotal part of the sales process. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Lead Solution & Pre-Sales Engineer looking for their next move to join a forward thinking and evolving organisation whereby you can have a real impact on the future growth of the business at such an exciting time. Our client is offering a competitive starting salary, flexitime, home based working and a competitive benefits package.
We’re on the look-out for a driven and engaging individual, to help customers and prospects to understand how Salesforce’s Commerce Cloud offerings can fit their business and strategy. The core focus will be around B2B opportunities, and this role requires a logical thinker to guide the prospects, evaluate their needs and create proposals that are accurately estimated to produce well budgeted projects. There will be a need to see those proposals through, helping and eventually leading with the discovery of those projects, and ensuring all requirements are properly delivered.
- Build trusted relationships with senior executives and key decision makers across new opportunities, internal resource and Salesforce representatives
- To develop and help deliver appropriate solutions, including proposals to key decision makers to address their business issues and needs to be aligned to business value
- Coordinate and lead the entire solution cycle through close collaboration with a broad range of supporting technical and business resources including project management, development, design and QA
- Display initiative, self-motivation and deliver high quality results, along with meeting all expectations for both internal and external customers
- Must have a proven track record in the development and delivery of custom solutions and presentations, including technical concepts, to key decision makers to address their business issues and needs
- Willing and able to travel to new prospects and clients in the UK on a regular basis
What experience will you have?
- Ecommerce industry experience, incorporating and developing a point of view primarily linked to Salesforce’s solutions as our lead partner (Commerce Cloud)
- Solution or enterprise architecture experience
- Business case / value engineering experience to drive compelling points of view
- Knowledge of related applications, relational database and web technology
- Solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration and interpersonal communication experience and relationship skills
- Translation of customer needs into a compelling vision and roadmap for our customers
- Translating / presenting / understanding the unique business requirements of customers within multiple industries
- Track record of solution engineering, consultancy, delivery success for a software solution
- Good at explaining ideas and finding ways to keep people’s attention
You’ll have experience of working in a fast-paced environment and be used to working with anything that can be thrown at you during the day. You’ll be passionate about delivering an outstanding service at all times. Experience of working in an Agile environment is advantageous but not essential.
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Flexible approach to ways of working
- Problem solver
- Pro-active approach
- Deadline hitter
- Team player
- Logical and thorough work process
- High commercial awareness
- Bags of confidence and initiative
What goodies will you get?
- Unlimited opportunity, with the chance to really excel at your role
- Vibrant team who will help and support you
- Inspirational working environment
- Flexible working arrangements - flexi time to work hours to suit you
- Team building activities
- Getting out as a team, whether it’s for a Christmas party or out for a curry
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.