We are recruiting for a Mortgage Advisor for a Whole of Market Mortgage Broker in Frodsham. Our client understands that everyone is different, and they aim to be helpful and caring, whatever the circumstances. They are looking for an experienced Mortgage Advisor to join their expanding team – a bunch of fun, caring and professional Mortgage Advisors!
Our client is a small independent Residential and Commercial brokerage, who are aiming to be the preferred mortgage provider for the whole of Cheshire. They deal with clients in unusual circumstances which includes adverse, high net worth, unusual property types, unusual income etc. They are straight talking mortgage brokers that have the client at the heart of everything they do. The right person for the role will be rewarded with an employed salary of £25,000 plus commission.
To deliver outstanding service as you offer expert mortgage and protection advice to our customers
- To answer incoming calls quickly and politely and provide assistance to clients, brokers, suppliers, and lenders with their queries, whilst ensuring that Data Protection rules are strictly adhered to. This must be to the highest standards of customer service
- To deliver outstanding service as you offer expert mortgage and protection advice to our customers
- Perform in depth, regulated, advised meetings/calls with customers providing them with a number of recommendations
- To enable the customer to make an informed decision from a range of suggested options
- To provide accurate advice on a range of regulated and unregulated products
- To gain a full understanding of the customer’s personal circumstances to recommend and present a range of mortgage and protection solutions
- To proactively manage the customer experience at all stages of the application journey, ensuring customers receive exceptional service.
- To ensure that tasks allocated are carried out as instructed within given timescales.
- Follow Company policy/procedures as issued by management.
- Deal with inbound and outbound post, faxes and e-mails.
- To input all relevant data onto our processing system
- To process all forms of Mortgage and Protection enquiries and applications to the relevant Lender or Insurance Provider’s criteria and policies.
- To ensure the selected products still fit criteria when full information has been received and assessed.
- To prepare loan applications for the lender to issue an offer and insurance applications to enable a policy to be fully underwritten
- To maintain the up to date status of a case and the diary on the system.
- To ensure all Provider and Lender requests are actioned to facilitate policies ‘On Risk’ and mortgage completions as quickly as possible
- Provide Management Information on stats in an accurate manner as required
- Previous experience gained within a similar role; minimum 12 months of working in residential mortgages
- High level of autonomous skill and competence around commercial contracts
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to build relationships
- An ‘outside’ of the box thinker
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Methodical and organised
- Ability to multitask, using telephone whilst inputting information
- A great team player
- A desire to show initiative
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.