Our client is a multi-award-winning search marketing agency with many industry awards under their belt! They are looking for an experienced Account Manager who is driven by building client relationships and can deliver outstanding customer service. Our client works as a team to ensure what they deliver is best in class and they need someone that can share in their values and success. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team that will suit an individual who is motivated by commission generated on renewals and cross selling of additional services. Our client is offering a competitive salary and an amazing benefits package along with a relaxed and fun working environment.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for a portfolio of approximately 5 - 10 existing clients’ accounts based across the UK, with the occasional client abroad. You will work to ensure that our client delivers the highest level of service and maximises all potential business whilst maintaining regular contact with clients and reviewing their account performance monthly to ensure that it meets client objectives.
Full training on their proposition can be provided but you will need to be able to understand and interpret campaign data relating to Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC). The use of Microsoft Excel, analysing data and understanding trends will be part of the day to day role.
Your main goal will be to retain clients by fulfilling all aspects of the role and be proactive to identify and resolve any client issues in an effective manner.
- Be the day-to-day contact for your portfolio of clients
- Renegotiate and renew contracts on an ongoing basis
- Review, send, discuss and analysing monthly reports with clients.
- Create contracts, proposals and marketing literature for the purpose of renewing contracts, cross selling new products and services, up-selling and retaining clients where applicable
- Review and check all client workflow to ensure delivery and placement of workflow in line with agreed client strategy
- Identify and highlight any potential issues with work or client performance
- Work closely with internal departments to oversee delivery of service to enable you to manage each client’s workflow.
- Attend both internal and external client meetings and proactively anticipate client’s expectations regarding account performance before attending the meeting
- Keep detailed documentation of client correspondence including meeting and call agenda’s and minutes including owners and a timescale for each task.
- Demonstrable account management experience with responsibility for a commercial portfolio (essential)
- Previous experience working in digital on PPC and/or SEO campaigns (preferred)
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to develop relationships and build rapport with clients (essential)
- Ability to understand and interpret client data in a clear and commercial manner (essential)
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative (essential)
- Drive to meet and exceed targets/timescales (essential)
- Desire and ability to quickly learn while on the job (essential)
- Intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office Excel user (preferred)
- Intermediate/advanced Adobe InDesign user (preferred)
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (preferred)
What goodies will you get?
- Expertise and energy are valued. Personal strengths and perseverance are recognised.
- Relaxed and fun atmosphere with casual dress code
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Quarterly employee recognition and rewards
- 25 Days Holiday (after 2 years service)
- Plus everyone gets their birthday off
- Christmas and Summer company parties
- Games room with air hockey, foozball etc
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.