We are working exclusively with a family owned transport business who operate a national logistics network and are looking to fill this brand-new role in order to support their ambitious commercial strategy. They are looking for a determined, focused and entrepreneurial Client relationship Manager or Business Development Manager to join their sales team based in Deeside. As Client Relationship Manager you will be responsible for generating new business for the group whilst building and maintaining long standing relationships with your clients. This is much more than just a sales role, you will be responsible for securing new business and then managing those client accounts and relationships long term working alongside the senior management team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager or Client Relationships Manager with Transport, Logistics or Warehousing experience, who is looking for their next move into consultative business development and account management role whereby you will have the autonomy to use your natural entrepreneurial flair to maximise opportunities and client relationships.
If you are looking for an innovative and growing company at the front of their field who are forward thinking, and that offer the scope for personal progression, development and uncapped earning potential (OTE £50k+) then this could be for just the right move for you. The role will require you to be mobile, travelling across the UK but primarily based in the North West, of which a company car or car allowance will be provided along with a mobile phone and laptop with all expenses covered by the company.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and driven Client Relationship Manager to join their sales team based in Deeside, North Wales. Reporting into the Group Commercial Manager, the role will be focused around driving new business to the group whilst retaining custom through building long standing relationships with clients. Being a primary point of contact for our customers across the Group. We are looking for someone who can liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions.
Communication & people skills are crucial within this role; ensuring that our customers are understood, the correct products are provided and implemented, along with communicating with internal teams’ reference customers’ requirements.
We are proud of our heritage, culture and values. We take immense pride in providing a professional, secure friendly environment whereby we place our clients and employees at the heart of everything we do. We believe in providing the highest of standards through the solutions we offer.
· Managing a portfolio of customer accounts; responsible for maintaining client relationships ensuring we exceed expectations and are delivering exceptional service on a day to day basis
· Generating new business sales through different mediums as seen appropriate
· Upsell & cross sell our products to existing clients
· Lead generation and following up on leads
· Build strong client relationships to ensure customer retention
· Delivering presentations to customers and compiling proposal of services
· Providing weekly & monthly sales pipelines to senior management team
· Creating & managing email marketing campaigns to new and existing customers
· Forecasting & tracking client account metrics
· Analysing existing customers use of our products
· Attend industry networking events and exhibitions; maintaining a professional well-connected network
· Represent the group in all aspects in their entirety
· Participate in educational opportunities & workshops a regular basis, read professional publications to keep job knowledge current and to a professional standard
· Help & communicate with customers through email, phone and in person to successfully deliver our solutions according to the customers’ needs and objectives
· Prior business development, account management or client-focused solutions experience
· Self-motivated and able to thrive in a result driven environment
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills; including the ability to communicate client needs with internal members of staff
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects whilst paying strict attention to detail
· Strong listening, negotiation and presentation skills
· Time & project management skills; including the ability to prioritise own workload and diary ensuring to adhere to deadlines
· Competent in using Microsoft Office suite, Google Apps and CRM systems
· Clean UK Driving licence
· To work in-line with company values at all times; Prosper, Pride, Professionalism, Perfection and Promise
· Do the best job you can, going the extra mile and being proud of it
· Act with honesty and integrity, stick to what you say you’ll do
· Communicate clearly and effectively to ensure zero confusion
· React with pace
· Work as one team, all pulling together to achieve our mission
· Listen to one another, and to our customers
· Help each other whenever needed
· Welcome change
· Be positive, always have a half full attitude
· Face your challenges head on and use the resources around you to succeed
· Ability to self-learn and develop knowledge of the products/markets we operate in.
· Do everything you can to make this a great place to work
What is in it for you?
· Unlimited opportunity, with the chance to really excel and progress within your role
· A senior management team that will support you to exceed in your brand-new role
· Great starting salary with an annual increase
· Uncapped commission (OTE £50k)
· Company car or car allowance
· Mobile phone and laptop
· All expenses paid
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.