Our client is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Inside Sales Executive to work in a brand new team for a Manchester-based technology company that have developed a pioneering intelligent full home automation system. As Inside Sales Executive you must have at least 2 years experience in an outbound sales role with a track record of success and be a self-starter who is results orientated. This is an exciting role for someone who is happy to cold-call and develop business with brand new customers at senior level. In return you will get uncapped commission and a good benefits package.
We are looking for talented, energetic individuals to join our client in Manchester who want to be part of a pioneering and growing company and are confident enough to stand by their own talent and results. You will be responsible for generating new business and growing existing accounts in a highly-productive, lead generation environment, developing and executing strategies to identify and target new customers and engaging with potential new customers through cold calls and emails. You will have a proven track record in sales, excellent communication skills, strong work ethic and a desire to contribute to a fast-growing and exciting company.
- Be a pro-active, contributing member of the sales team.
- Develop and execute strategies to identify and target new customers.
- Engage with potential new customers through cold calls and emails.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers.
- Provide excellent customer service by following through promptly to all enquiries.
- Assist Field Sales in responding to customer needs.
- Update, maintain, verify and correct customer data, including contact information in CRM.
- Reinforce our client’s position as a supplier of high quality solutions delivered with a quality service.
- Experience of sales activities with a track record of success.
- Evidence of being an enthusiastic self-starter who is results orientated.
- Highly organised with an attention to detail.
- Excellent communication written and spoken skills and telephone manner.
- Extremely self-motivated and capable of working effectively as part of a dynamic team.
- A resilient person who learns quickly.
- Happy to cold-call and develop business with brand new customers at senior level.
- Experience in winning new customers.
- Demonstrated track record of being pro-active and assertive in accomplishing goals.
- Experience with CRM systems.
- Completed professional commercial and/or technical education.
- Knowledge of customers and accounts.
- Computer literate.
What goodies will you get?
- 24 days holiday plus bank holiday, birthday off, and one "f*** it day" a year.
- 3x life assurance
- Uncapped commission
- 4.30pm finish on a Friday
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.