Due to continued success and growth, our client is looking for an Ecommerce Account Coordinator with language skills (French, Spanish, German or Italian) to manage a portfolio of key accounts. As Ecommerce Account Coordinator, you must have previous Account Management, Customer Service, Sales and Marketing experience ideally working with third party online retailers such as Amazon. You must bring an enthusiastic proactive approach to developing customer accounts. It is a role that requires exceptional customer focus and an individual who continuously looks for improvements on behalf of our clients’ customers. As Account Coordinator / Manager, you will be proactive and enthusiastic about your work whereby you can add real value to a team as they continue to grow and expand into new market sectors. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking and evolving organisation that offers the scope for personal progression, long-term development and promotion opportunities.
The role will be defined by the customer’s and business requirements and you must be able to adapt as the accounts grows and develop. The role will primarily be office based but may require occasional international travel.
• Identify new sales and marketing opportunities as well as define new target audiences to grow sales with platforms such as Amazon and eBay.
• Support the implementation of promotional campaigns to achieve sales including creation of online banners, brand pages, offers and management of SEO. Working closely with the SEO Executive.
• Ensure delivery of all campaigns and promotions are uploaded on time, whilst always being mindful of profitability.
• Propose sales and marketing strategies and actions for the continued growth by analysing sales performance and industry data as well as regular benchmarking against key competitors.
• Manage the day to day communication with the e-commerce businesses and vendor managers.
• Grow relevant partnerships and manage relationships with external and existing partners along with the Senior Account Coordinator and Senior Supply Chain Coordinator.
• Create, modify and manage web content and product listings, ensuring it is kept up to date, uploaded in a timely manner, accurate and meets our brand and marketing strategies. As well as ensuring that the content is inspirational, relevant, and engaging.
• Support the Senior Supply Chain and Senior Account Coordinator in producing daily and monthly reports, identifying reasons for good/poor performance, and suggesting potential actions to improve sales and optimising on and off pages.
• Work alongside the Supply Chain team to ensure sufficient stock levels for key selling periods.
• Working towards sales targets and set KPI’s
• Occasional domestic and international travel required
• Self-motivated and driven
• High attention to detail
• Strong levels of verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Creative and commercial acumen
• Experience of working within online platforms such as Ebay and Amazon
• A flexible approach to meet the needs of the business
• Strong written English
• Great system knowledge of Office package (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and have good learning
• Photoshop / in-design experience is desirable.
• Ability to work as a part of a team
• German, Spanish, Italian, French, Japanese or any other language skills would be beneficial in this role
• Experience using Microsoft NAV is desirable.
What goodies will you get?
Upon Completion of a probationary period, the candidate would be eligible for target based monthly incentive. The company seeks to reward effective, conscientious individuals for the contribution to sales growth. There is also the opportunity to progress and develop with the business.
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.