Due to our ambitious and exciting growth plans we are now looking for a driven Business Manager / Senior Recruitment Consultant with an entrepreneurial mindset, drive and flair to join the team. Chrysalis Recruitment Solutions are the first local, independent recruitment consultancy to introduce an interactive ATS system encompassing video to transform and revolutionise the way our clients recruit. We pride ourselves on doing things different to the norm and aim to disrupt the industry and traditional ways of recruiting. We have invested in the best software and systems in the business so you can focus on servicing your clients and candidates. If you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant or Business Manager and want to join an innovative agency whereby you get autonomy, no micro management and the freedom to manage your own desk as if it were your own business with flexibility in hours, then this could be exactly what you are looking for. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced commercial Senior Recruitment Consultant or Business Manager who wants to join a vibrant, innovative and forward-thinking recruitment business. We are offering a great starting salary, a very competitive commission scheme, flexible working hours and the opportunity for progression into a Branch Manager role within 12 months.
As Business Manager / Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for the full 360-degree consultant role to include developing new business through sales activity and networking, sourcing potential candidates, managing the interview and offer process, and account management. You will work closely with the Managing Director in order to create short and long-term business sales and marketing strategies to ensure branch revenue targets are consistently achieved. You will be a pivotal part of the next stage of our growth plans, ultimately with the view of becoming Branch Manager.
- Specialising in the recruitment of permanent Sales & Marketing candidates across the North West
- Proactively identifying business opportunities & maintaining a pipeline of potential clients
- Research potential new clients via social media, gathering candidate information and local data intelligence
- Record agency user information on necessary documents and CRM system
- Consulting clients on recruitment process and responding to their needs ensuring first class service
- Overcome objections and agree follow up activity
- Face to face presentation of recruitment services to potential clients
- Creating proposals and quotations as per client requirements and in line with standard terms of business
- Ensure terms agreed and signed by clients and filed in the correct folder and updated on CRM system
- Developing and enhancing the Chrysalis Recruitment Solutions brand in the marketplace ensuring the client and candidate experience is first-class
- Secure new business opportunities and build long term relationships with local clients and key contacts
- Update CRM with all candidate and client activity
- Marketing activity to include client drops, email campaigns and social media
- Logging and advertising vacancies on CRM system, job boards and social media
- Sourcing and attracting passive/active candidates within your sector
- Managing applications and screening of suitable candidates
- Thoroughly support your candidates with honest feedback and coach them through each stage of the process
- Take full ownership of the candidate and client experience, managing the recruitment process from vacancy through to start date
- Offer management and negotiation with candidates and clients
- Accountable for driving sales growth to increase branch profitability
- Achieving weekly and monthly KPI's and revenue targets
- Networking and attending jobs fayres or exhibitions in order to build company profile and obtain local business information.
- Ability to work to KPI's in order to ensure all tasks are done in a timely manner to maximise your sales opportunities
- Act as an ambassador of Chrysalis Recruitment Solutions and its values; welcoming and motivating new and existing colleagues, offering a professional, honest and personal service to all of our candidates and clients, and promoting our services through networking and jobs fayres
- Support MD with new employee’s induction, ongoing training, coaching and mentoring
- Complete market research as requested by MD to include gathering competitor information and market intelligence
- Support MD in their absence in order to manage other consultants and team members
- Experience of working in a senior recruitment role previously, with a proven track record of meeting sales targets
- Preferably experience within a sales or marketing environment
- An excellent telephone communicator with a confident and open style
- Proactive attitude to sourcing leads and targeting prospects
- A bright, go-getting person who is tenacious and resilient when faced with objections
- Passionate about progression
- Experience of mentoring and coaching junior consultants would be preferable but not essential
- Target driven with a strong desire to succeed
- Ability to work under pressure, maintaining a positive mental attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to plan and organise own workload
- Ability to work as a team as well as individually
- GSCE or equivalent qualification in Math’s and English at Grade C or above.
- Computer literacy
What goodies will you get?
- Unlimited opportunity, with the chance to really excel at your role
- Vibrant team who will help and support you
- Inspirational working environment
- Flexible working arrangements - flexi time to work hours to suit you
- Team building activities
- Uncapped earning potential
- The best software, systems and tools in the industry !!!
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.