We are recruiting a Sales Team Leader for our client who is one of the UK's leading and award-winning independent holiday cottage rental providers. Our client prides themselves on their growing customer base which thanks to their ongoing success is growing by the day. As such their fast paced Operations Team are looking to add a hands-on, experienced Sales and Operations Manager to their Operations department. This is the perfect opportunity for a passionate, sales orientated individual to motivate, develop and drive our team of Reservations & Web Support (Live Chat) Team Managers to deliver the highest levels of conversion, quality and customer service via their individual teams.
As the newest Sales Operations Manager you will be joining their fast-paced, lively Operations Department which currently stands as one of the largest teams within their brand. You will be responsible for leading and motivating a team of 6 Sales Managers and the wider call centre team to succeed against a number of set targets. Day to day your role will involve ensuring your direct teams, along with the Operations department are driven to succeed, to ensure that the Reservations & Live Chat department exceed their sales targets, deliver outstanding customer service, exceptional quality and are a results driven environment.The Sales Operations Manager must have proven leadership experience and success in managing a team of managers, driving change, have a proven track record in improving results alongside delivering outstanding customer service and quality.
- Accountable for Telephony and Live Chat teams within the Call Centre
- Deliver and monitor department key performance indicators
- Accountable for optimum staffing at all times
- Accountable for recruitment for your team
- Accountable for a fun and energetic environment
- Conduct regular reviews of Reservations & Web Team Manager performance
- Lead the call centre to maximise sales revenue/ income per booking and coaching and developing Team Managers
- Maintain a high sales culture at all times, ensuring the call centre focuses on conversion and capitalising on all opportunities to up-sell
- Identify areas for improved profitability and growth, making recommendations to the Call Centre Senior Management team
- Feedback to relevant department on improvements based on staff/customer feedback
- To ensure all team members adhere to FCA regulations
- Motivate, mentor, train and support team members
- Understand all organisation’s products, services, procedures, guidelines
- Ensure that all HR and people management processes are managed in line with Company guidelines
- Manage the budgets in unison with Call Centre senior management with particular focus on recruitment costs.
- Previous Call Centre management experience in a Sales environment
- Proven track record in driving results
- Change management skills
- Proven track record in motivating a team of managers along with a sales team
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to recognise problems and areas for improvements
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of HR policies, practises and procedures
- Project management skills
- Previous Telephone Sales Operational experience
- Previous outbound call centre management experience
What goodies will you get?
- 33 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
- An additional day off during the week of your Birthday
- Annual bonus scheme
- Staff pension
- Private Medical
- Death in Service payment
- Subsidised park and ride passes
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay Long service awards - cash payments
- Staff discount on holidays
- Free worldwide travel insurance (including family members)
- Wellness extras, including free annual flu jabs, reflexology sessions and free fruit supplied in the office
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.