Due to growth our client is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Influencer Marketing Administrator to join their rapidly growing team based in Wrexham, initially on a 6-12 month contract but with the view this could become a permanent role for the right candidate. As Influencer Marketing Administrator, you will developing relationships with influencers from low to high tier calibre. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is passionate about all things digital marketing and looking for a career move to join a forward thinking and evolving organisation that offers the scope for personal progression and long-term opportunity. As Influencer Marketing Administrator, you will be creative, dynamic and enthusiastic about your work whereby you can add real value to our client as they continue to grow and expand into new market sectors. Our client is offering a competitive starting salary and the opportunity for a long-term opportunity with the company.
This role involves the development and execution of influencer marketing projects across a diverse range of channels, primarily for building and driving brand awareness, social media engagement and website traffic. A key part of the role is developing relationships with influencers from low to high tier calibre. A typical day might involve talking to influencers about opportunities for their blog and social accounts, negotiating deals with agents and/or target influencers and liaising with the Marketing Communications team to create influencer marketing campaigns that work across all digital channels.
- Execute the global influencer marketing strategy across all digital channels, with a focus on social media influencers.
- Be familiar with current and emerging social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Lead all social influencer programs including long term relationships, seasonal campaigns and a micro-influencer program across all networks to encourage brand advocacy and support key launches and campaigns.
- Manage, research and select appropriate macro-influencers for own brand awareness campaigns.
- Ensure influencers cater for a global audience and are located in all target regions.
- Grow and nurture the company's community of bloggers and influencers.
- Understand the influencer landscape, their social platforms, content creation patterns and their work within the industry.
- Identify new and industry relevant influencers in all global regions.
- Lead ideas, identification and execution of influencer partnerships, storytelling and social content creation across multiple channels and platforms
- Build content calendars specific to influencer marketing, aligning with the rest of the Marketing Communications team, to reflect key campaigns.
- Track and analyse influencer performance across all digital channels to estimate ROI and advise on best strategies.
- Create weekly and monthly reports based on the performance of all digital influencers.
- Use data from Google Analytics and other influencer tools to determine future direction and overall influencer strategy.
- Drive growth in website traffic and SEO performance by securing back links on relevant blogs and websites.
- Work alongside the B2C website team to understand website traffic performance from influencers.
- Monitor, track and share new digital and social trends relating to influencer marketing.
- Attend influencer events when required.
- Manage and propose activity for maximising budget allocated to the influencer marketing strategy.
- An understanding of the role that social influencers can play in promoting brand awareness.
- Bright recent graduate / equivalent experience within marketing.
- Strong IT literacy, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to analyse and identify trends and make recommendations.
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Passion for social media and digital marketing in general
- Self-motivated, eager to develop, team-player, good communicator.
- Knowledge of the craft industry would be beneficial but not necessary.
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.