This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Sales and Purchasing Support Administrator to join a well-established, highly respected and fast-growing wholesale electrical supplier based in Manchester. Specialising in competitive supply chain solutions, delivering branded electrical control, automation and switchgear products to the wholesale and distribution sectors, your role as Sales and Purchasing Support Administrator will be to provide efficient and professional administrative support to the team, providing excellent customer service at all times. In return you will receive a generous salary and excellent employee benefits including Perkbox, Healthshield, life assurance and more!
Providing efficient and professional sales support to colleagues which will allow them to increase Turnover/Sales as per their individual targets. Acting as primary company contact and delivering excellent customer service.
- Order processing and order administration, including processing account opening forms, order entry, order progressing, and assisting with stock management and stock control processing
- Shipping & Import Tracking & Management
- Liaising with Vendor Supply Chain.
- Supporting Warehouse with Booking In & Out issues.
- Sales support for Account Managers
- Quotation administration and conversion & basic quote writing
- Price list administration & conversion
- Updating and sanitising system information including product information and new contacts
- Appointment booking for external sales
- Answering incoming calls, dealing with pricing enquiries, queries and transferring calls
- Progressing enquiries from customers to enable to enquiry to progress to a quote
- Chase quote status to obtain the order and/or distinguish the status of the quote
- Excellent communication skills (telephone and email)
- Strong PC skills in all Microsoft packages
- Strong organisational skills
- Accurate data entry and attention to detail
- Customer Service experience
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays – plus holiday purchase scheme
- Increasing holidays with length of service
- Metro moneywise – salary sacrifice saving scheme
- Life assurance after successful completion of probation
- Free onsite quarterly massage
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.