Due to continued growth our client who is one of the UK's leading and award-winning independent holiday cottage rental providers is looking for a Customer and Owner Team Manager to join their rapidly growing team in Chester. As Customer and Owner Team Manager, you will be responsible for motivating, developing and driving a team of agents to deliver the highest levels of customer service to Holiday Makers and Owners. Our client offers a good salary, bonus, company benefits including pension, medical insurance, enhanced maternity and paternity, holiday discount and wellness extras along with personal progression and development. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to progress in their career and to become a key part of a rapidly growing business in a vibrant and fun working environment.
This role will be working on a shift rota basis, which will include some weekends.
As COR Team Manager you will play a crucial role in leading and motivating a team of resolution/customer experts to succeed. The role involves ensuring that your team, along with the Operations department, are driven to succeed, to ensure that the Operations department exceed their sales targets, deliver outstanding customer service, exceptional quality and are a results and Customer driven environment
The Customer & Owner Relations Team Manager must have proven leadership experience and success in managing people, driving change, have a proven record of accomplishment in improving results alongside delivering outstanding customer service and quality. You must put the customer and owner at the heart of every decision made and have the ability to influence change, drive performance and motivate a team of people.
A day in the life….
- Accountable for Customer & Owner Relations teams. Deliver and monitor department key performance indicators.
- Accountable for optimum staffing at all times
- Accountable for a fun and dynamic environment
- Conduct regular reviews of Specialist Advisor performance and manage under performance
- Lead the team to ensure objectives and SLA targets are met/exceeded
- Capitalise on all opportunities presented to up-sell.
- Empower team to make sensible decisions
- Ensure incentive schemes are in place and they drive the correct culture, behaviours and performance level.
- Work in partnership with Marketing regarding customer & owner feedback and customer and owner retention
- Work with the Reservation Team Managers to ensure a high quality end-to-end service to the customer.
- Work in partnership with the Training Team to ensure excellent levels of customer service are provided by the Customer Service teams at all times.
- Identify areas for improved profitability, growth and cost savings - making recommendations to the Call Centre Senior Management team. Be accountable and/or contribute to efficiency projects depending on business needs
- Feedback to relevant department on improvements based on staff/customer feedback
- Ensure a safe and harmonious working environment
- Motivate, mentor, train and support team members
- To ensure all team members adhere to FCA regulations
- Understand all organisation’s products, services, procedures, guidelines
- Ensure that all HR and people management processes are managed in line with Company guidelines
- Manage the budgets in unison with Call Centre senior management, with particular focus on compensation.
- Ensure that team members work in line with FCA regulations
- Previous Call Centre management experience
- Previous experience in managing Customer Relations teams
- Proven track record in driving results
- Skilled in negotiation and issue resolution
- Change management skills
- Proven track record in motivating a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to recognise problems and areas for improvements
- Strong communication skills
- Managing costs
- Experience in conflict management
- Knowledge of HR policies, practises and procedures
- Project management skills
- Health & Safety best practice
- Customer Retention
- Commercial acumen
- Crisis management
- 33 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
- An additional day off during the week of your Birthday
- Annual bonus scheme
- Staff pension
- Private Medical
- Death in Service payment
- Subsidised park and ride passes
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Long service awards - cash payments and increases in holiday allowances
- Staff discount on cottage holidays
- Free worldwide travel insurance (including family members)
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.