Due to growth our client is now now seeking a new Marketing Manager. This is a brand-new role in the business and an exciting opportunity for somebody who understands the art and science behind creating targeted marketing campaigns that connect with your customers.
You bring big ideas to the table that drive impressive results. You rely on customer data and marketing automation tools to seamlessly engage with audiences across all channels.
You will be using your experience and technical skills to develop and execute business critical marketing projects. You will be working closely alongside management and stakeholders to deliver high quality marketing campaigns, whilst being responsible for allocating budgetary spends as well as various Analytics and CRM activities.
- Working with our partners to create and lead various marketing campaigns throughout the business.
- Work with key managers, stakeholders and third-party agencies to build a clear strategic marketing plan for new business.
- Become the champion of the new CRM software (Salesforce Marketing Cloud), working with the implementation team and take responsibility for owning the strategy of the CRM.
- Work closely with Sales, Operations, IT and Product to migrate the business onto the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Conduct market analysis, develop and assist with go-to-market strategies.
- Evaluate and monitor campaign results and business performance.
- Run the businesses social media platforms and website encouraging engagement on all platforms.
- Suggest digital campaigns inspired by automotive trends.
- Promote the businesses at various corporate events and exhibitions.
Skills and Experience;
- A proven background in Marketing Management with a portfolio of campaigns and proven experience of using analytical tools.
- A Degree in Marketing or Business Management.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud modules (Journey Builder, Automation Studio Email Studio etc.)
- Good planning and marketing strategy skills with experience of retention, engagement and loyalty campaigns.
- Reporting and analysis tools such as Google analytics and Google Tag.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels.
- An innovator who can generate new ideas and a thirst for new technologies and developments in the digital landscape.
- Good working knowledge of digital and social marketing with strong social media skills.
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.