We are currently recruiting for a highly successful and dynamic web development agency in Leeds. The Account Manager role is a great opportunity to join an experienced and dynamic team that is at the forefront of the digital industry. You will be responsible for building and developing a portfolio of blue chip clients. The Account Manager will work as part of the account handling team, responsible to the Client Services Director and for delivering pro-active account management support to nominated clients as well as supporting the Client Services Director and Key Account Managers on larger agency clients.
Our client have an impressive work-space and there is a strong ethos on employee well-being in the business. Our client are looking for a dynamic person with experience of managing client accounts, gained within the digital sector- though this is not essential.
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for building and developing a portfolio of blue chip clients. You will work to KPI’s relating to monthly sales targets, monthly production target, project delivery and client satisfaction.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with clients and ensure clients understand the full spectrum of services provided by the agency, have regular review meetings, resolve issues, keep up-to-speed with their requirements, understand their business, recommend appropriate digital solutions and maximise the revenue potential for the agency.
- The project management of new work through the agency – running workshops, organising client briefings with relevant internal colleagues, writing project plans, scheduling work through the agency, managing the writing of specifications and development of designs through the agency, ensuring that all deadlines on the project plan are met and that projects are delivered and invoiced on time and to budget.
- Consistently generating account growth from existing clients in order to achieve your individual and team monthly targets for revenue from existing clients.
- Consistently achieving your monthly individual and team production targets by managing client work through the business smoothly and efficiently in order that invoicing plans can be achieved.
- Update the internal quotation system in a timely fashion on a weekly basis to enable accurate sales reporting.
- Client support on Content Management Systems.
- Mentoring and supporting the Account Executives, ensuring they are fully and adequately briefed on client projects and are managing client requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintaining a full understanding of company processes, policies, guidelines and contractual obligations and ensuring these are consistently followed.
- Research e.g. new digital media campaigns, market trends, and new business
- Assist in the company’s marketing and account handling programmes by supporting its attendance at client sites, exhibitions, presentations and events.
- General administrative duties.
- Key Qualifications and Attributes: We are looking for someone who is as passionate, creative and ambitious with boundless energy and enthusiasm as well as steely determination to succeed. This role has huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing business with ambitious plans for the future, including national and international expansion.
- A good balance of customer service and commercial awareness
- Experienced in the digital sector with a good understanding of the application of digital technology, creative and digital marketing solutions in the business environment.
- Have a minimum of one years’ experience of delivering high levels of customer service, managing client requirements and delivering results.
- Experience of project management, including developing project plans, liaising with internal colleagues, external suppliers and clients to meet specific timescales and deliver on-budget.
- Proven experience of meeting financial targets.
- Ability to demonstrate a proven track record of being adept at spotting upsell opportunities.
- Have advanced client liaison and communication skills and an ability to develop, nurture and maintain customer relationships building customer confidence and satisfaction so they come back to us for future projects.
- Have experience of managing key documentation and client communication and ensuring a clear audit trail of communication.
- Have experience of taking details of client’s requirements and creating detailed briefs and of running client workshops and planning meetings.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision with an ability to plan and prioritise your own time and workload to ensure all deadlines and deliverables are met on time and to the required standard.
- Have meticulous attention to detail to ensure messages are consistent in terms of voice, strategy and brand
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively and create rapport with colleagues, clients and management
- Provide positive contributions to a team-working environment, in relation to ideas, providing support to colleagues, building strong working relationships with colleagues, understanding internal roles and responsibilities.
- Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and to use high levels of initiative to deliver results.
- Full, clean driving licence.
What’s in it for you:
- This is an excellent opportunity to work for a highly successful company with high growth plans working in a role where there is a clear for career advancement after you have added value to the business.
- You will also be able to work with clients across different sectors, so you are constantly learning and developing.
- You will be reporting into an exceptional Account Director who is outstanding at her job and very good at bringing out the best of her team through her positive and genuine approach.
- Our client offer an exceptional working environment where they value their employees’ wellbeing
- You will get to work as part of a large team, working with major brand clients .
- Our client have a good reputation in what they do with high levels of client retention.
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.