We are currently recruiting for a highly successful and dynamic web development agency in Leeds. The role will be reporting to an Account Director who is exceptional at her job, good at bringing out the best in people through her positive attitude and naturally very likeable and genuine. Our client offer an impressive work-space and there is a strong ethos on employee well-being in the business. You will work as part of the Client Service teams and deliver pro-active account management support to nominated clients and the Account Directors/Account Managers. As Junior Account Manager you will play a pivotal role in the growth and development of its clients portfolio. Our client are looking for a dynamic person with experience of handling client accounts, ideally gained within the digital sector- though this is not essential.
The role is aimed to support the client services team across all business activity working in a fast-paced and client-focused environment. You will also be responsible for coordinating projects, liaising with team in the business to ensure that clients needs are met and delivering client training and preparing presentations.
- Website content entry
- Supporting the set up for projects and liaising with operations
- Attend projects kick off meetings and UX workshops to understand the client’s business and project objectives
- Handling client amends and liaising with the team to complete them
- Delivery of client training, preparation of manuals and presentations
- Looking after client support tickets and escalating issues to the right person
- Looking after smaller client projects and liaising with the design and development teams to get the job done
- Consistently generate account growth from existing clients in order to achieve individual and team sales and production targets
- Acting as the first line of telephone contact for the company, clients and prospects, ensuring that contacts with the agency are positive and professional and that calls are handled in a timely and appropriate way.
- Ensuring that client visits to the agency run smoothly, coordinating refreshments, parking and other activities. Small job scheduling
- Cover for other team members as required and general administration duties.
- Experience of liaising with clients in a fast-paced client-focused environment
- Experience of running client meetings and/or workshops
- We are looking for someone who is passionate, creative and ambitious with enthusiasm and the determination to succeed. This role has huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing business with exciting plans for the future.
- Ideally experienced in the digital sector with a good understanding of the application of digital technology and the use of content management systems.
- Be extremely organised with the ability to prioritise an ever changing workflow
- Experience of project management, including developing project plans, liaising with internal and external teams to meet specific timescales and deliver on budgets
- Proven experience of meeting financial targets with an acute awareness of client spend and profitability.
- Ability to identify upsell opportunities and to increase income to the business
- Excellent rapport building skills and an ability to develop, nurture and maintain customer relationships, building confidence and satisfaction to encourage repeat business.
- Be able to take client requirements and create a detailed brief for the design and development team to work from.
- Experience of running client meetings and workshops.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to plan and prioritise your own time and workload to ensure all deadlines and deliverables are met on time and to the required standard.
- Positively contribute to a team-working environment, providing ideas and support to colleagues, build strong working relationships with the wider team and understand internal roles and responsibilities.
- Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and use high levels of initiative to deliver results.
- Full, valid driving licence.
What’s in it for you:
- This is an excellent opportunity to work for a highly successful company with high growth plans working in a role where there is a clear for career advancement after you have added value to the business.
- You will also be able to work with clients across different sectors, so you are constantly learning and developing.
- You will be reporting into an exceptional Account Director who is outstanding at her job and very good at bringing out the best of her team through her positive and genuine approach.
- Our client offer an exceptional working environment where they value their employees’ well-being
- You will get to work as part of a large team
- Our client have a good reputation in what they do with high levels of client
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.