This pivotal role involves working alongside the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure the maintenance of the marketing and sales strategy for specific region/s and customers. It includes the management of high valued sales accounts and strategically developing sales/marketing campaigns to support the development of these accounts and business strategy.
- Management, development and implementation of the strategic Sales and Marketing plans
- Customer relationship management via various strategic planning documents
- Customer retention and strengthening connections and relationships within the craft industry
- New business development experience is essential
- Ensure full implementation of marketing and sales strategy working with other team members
- Build a cohesive relationship with the sales administrators and coordinators who will form part of a regional team
- Plan marketing campaigns which will strengthen and develop customer relationships
- Work with product development department on potential new growth areas within the industry and make suggestions where applicable
- Provide weekly updates and present to management the progress/performance of accounts along within any industry updates
- Notifying manager on product developments within your specified region is essential
- Sales budget responsibility and management for yearly and monthly targets
- Travel to various trade and consumer shows
- Visit customers as and when required – working within a specified region to strengthen and grow relationships
- Review and implement the sales administrators/coordinators KPI’s. These are reviewed twice per year to ensure the team are on track to achieve targets.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be able to engage with business professionals at senior management level
- Must be highly motivated to achieve goals set and push accounts to their full potential.
- Must have previous experience working in a similar environment and managing a team.
- Must be articulate, friendly and outgoing in order to convey a variety of ideas and concepts.
- Ability to work to a very high standard whilst under pressure.
- Must keep up with developments in the global craft industry and spot/anticipate trends.
- Must have a good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Must be organised and have excellent time management skills
- Must be able to use word, excel, powerpoint and other Microsoft packages to a high standard
- Must have a good understanding of CRM systems
- An excellent starting salary
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme after completion of probation period
- Free Parking
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.