An exciting opportunity is available for a Creative Graphic Designer to create new craft products and print materials for a rapidly expanding organisation. This pivotal role involves working as part of the Creative Design team for a creative manufacturer to promote and raise awareness of the company brands by bridging the gap between the raw products and the consumer in the arts and crafts industry. This role will suit an individual with a track record of experience working in a highly creative environment as well as strong illustration skills, with a keen interest in both the UK and international craft markets.
· Design 3D products, die-cutting technologies and surface pattern products involving free hand drawing as well as computer generated graphics.
· Conduct research before commencing work
· Design and create packaging templates
· Design die designs following upcoming making and visual trends
· Render die designs into factory ready format
· Create embellished packaging images
· Design display materials for trade and retail shows
· Supports the marketing strategy by identifying opportunities for growth and development
· Provides project based work for the company website and other online platforms
· Creates projects for sponsored events
· Work with briefs to create projects for photo and video shoots
· Researches key trends and provides reports
· Research and design new products for all of the brands.
· A track record of experience working in a creative environment
· Demonstrable experience using Adobe software including Photoshop and Illustrator
· Strong freehand illustration skills
· A high standard of visual communication skills
· Be highly creative with the ability to adapt to a wide variety of creative environments/challenges
· Articulate, friendly and outgoing in order to convey a variety of ideas and concepts
· Ability to work to a very high standard while under pressure
· Have a keen interest in the craft industry
· Monitor developments and trends within the craft industry, both in the UK and internationally
· Possess excellent literacy and numeracy skills
· Must be organized and have excellent time management skills
· Experience of working within the creative/craft industry would be an advantage
An excellent starting salary
22 days holiday plus bank holidays
Contributory pension scheme after completion of probation period
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.