Senior Recruitment Administrator is the “right hand person” for a busy entrepreneur. You will play a key role in supporting her and ensuring the smooth running of their business so she can get on and do what she does best.
Someone is needed to sort things out, get things organised, look after clients and provide a calming balance in what is sometimes a sea of chaos, and provide business PA & customer care duties.
You must be willing to perform any task or duty that helps the employer get through life easier. You are someone who is willing to run errands but also has the intellect to understand what you need to do to support the entrepreneur to ensure the smooth running of the business. You must be multi-talented and willing to perform a wide variety of duties because you are the right-hand assistant to her and will be relied on to perform a number of responsibilities.
This is a role (and a business) that will continually evolve so flexibility is key, as is a 'can do' approach to life and business. For the right candidate we would consider full time, part time and / or flexible working hours to suit.
As Senior Recruitment Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the MD and consultants with all branch administration to include the coordination of vacancies, candidate and client communication, business reporting, marketing communication, liaising with suppliers and other PA and administration duties as requested.
· Be the first point of contact for candidates and any recruitment related queries
· Answer all incoming calls within 3 rings
· Attend to any visitors, deliveries and suppliers
· Supporting the consultants in creating effective job advertisements
· Publishing jobs onto various job boards, social media platforms and online channels
· Manage Broadbean as a super user in order to ensure the platform is utilized to its full capacity and consultants trained on any amendments or changes to the platform
· To take responsibility for RSS in ensuring the software is being used effectively and efficiently by all users
· Manage enquiries inbox responding to candidates or forwarding CVs to the relevant consultants
· Manage live chat messages via the website
· Source leads and track agency user information on required spreadsheets
· Manage vacancies on CRS website and RSS ensuring it is updated monthly and old jobs are closed off accordingly
· Manage meeting room ensuring room always set up for clients and/or candidate meetings
· Update in house CRM database and manage all recruitment administration, including updating recruitment trackers
· Maintaining recruitment folders, ensuring that all documents are saved in the correct folders and tracked
· Achieving weekly and monthly KPI's as agreed
Candidate & Client Engagement;
· Managing applications and screening of suitable candidates
· Utilise all available recruitment channels to secure a stream of suitable applicants
· Conduct telephone and face to face interviews for varied positions for branch functions
· Prepare CV along with candidate profiles in order to submit to client
· Upon request, schedule interviews and call backs for suitable candidates
· Candidate update calls in order to keep regular contact with candidates and generate leads for consultants
· End of 1st day, 1st week and 1st month calls completed with candidates following placement
· Liaise and update with clients as requested by consultant
· Complete weekly branch reports by utilizing RSS, Broadbean and Excel spreadsheets to compile information and circulate to the team by close of business each Friday
· Complete vacancy tracker and circulate weekly
· Complete full and detailed monthly reports on Excel to include all branch activity and ratios, to be submitted to MD by the 1st of each working month
· To generate reports via Broadbean to review performance of job adverts
· To complete Business X Ray quarterly to review branch performance and submit to MD
· Adhoc reporting as requested by MD
· Managing the MD’s diary effectively to balance between work, family and other commitments
· Weekly check in with MD, as needed, to discuss upcoming priorities, calendar, travel and other needs
· To manage MD’s Linked In profile adding contacts weekly
· To complete business presentations on PowerPoint as requested
· To complete proposal documents following client visits
· Project work as requested by MD
· Basic accounting / bookkeeping tasks as requested by MD
· To schedule social media posts via Hootsuite weekly
· To coordinate and send out client and candidates weekly
· To send congratulations cards to candidates
· Send out welcome packs to new clients
· Creation of marketing documents to be used for specific project / initiatives as requested
Ideal Person for this Position:
· Be able to think “ahead of the game” and anticipate the needs of a busy working mum who is juggling a wide variety of responsibilities.
· Maintain a supportive and organized work environment for the Director with a view to minimizing interruptions.
· Have a problem solving and ‘take ownership’ attitude.
· Someone diligent and trustworthy who will hit the ground running and quickly grasp how best you can support a busy entrepreneur with an ever-changing schedule.
· Proactive, able to manage a busy boss so that you get the information you need to move forward with projects and can avoid ‘bottlenecks’
· Have a passion for being organised and ensuring that everything is done to the highest possible standard with the greatest amount of care. Excellent proactive, attention to detail and follow through.
· Self-motivated, able to work independently without constant supervision and direction
· Excellent time and self-management skills
· You will need to be numerate, IT literate, very organised, well informed with lots of initiative and excellent communication skills.
· If you are able to work on your own and also as a member of a small team, enjoy a varied day and want the satisfaction of knowing that your support is essential to help your boss perform at her best this could be perfect for you. This role will suit somebody that is organized, motivated with a tendency to over deliver and wants an opportunity to be involved in a business that changes people’s lives for the better.
· You should have proven experience of strong multi-tasking and attention to detail is key.
· Confidence to make suggestions on how to improve systems, save on costs and increase productivity / efficiency within the role / business.
· You have an interest in personal development, training courses, coaching and assisting the growth and development of others.
· A strong administration background and experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
· An excellent telephone communicator with a confident and open style
· Proactive attitude to sourcing leads
· A good work ethic and an ability to "go the extra mile"
· A bright, go-getting person who is passionate about progression and personal development
· Ability to work under pressure, maintaining a positive mental attitude
· Able to plan and organise own workload
· GSCE or equivalent qualification in Math’s and English at Grade C or above.
· Computer literacy – advanced working knowledge of MS Office
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.