Our client is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their rapidly growing and successful legal firm based in Chester. As Marketing Executive, you will have had exposure to all aspects of marketing – both online and offline especially within managing social media campaigns. Our client will not only invest in your development, but also provide a great, supportive environment for you to grow, develop, and fulfil your potential. If you’re an experienced Marketing Executive or a graduate looking for a career within marketing then this could be the right role for you. Our client is offering a good starting salary along with 28 days holiday + bank holidays.
About the role:
Your role will be to raise the profile of the Firm, with a view to generating opportunities of business for our fee earners to pursue.
This will, predominantly be, a self-supporting role where the successful candidate will be expected to be proactive in setting & devising their own working routines/objectives, but support & assistance will be provided, where required.
Ideal candidates would be post graduates who have proven practical marketing experience. However recent graduates will also be considered who can demonstrate practical marketing skills.
- To assist, support and manage key projects including website /brochure content
- To drive creative ideas and implement
- To support with marketing activities across the full mix, including digital, social and events
- Website management & development
- Social media and new media development
- Digital marketing development and distribution
- To develop and progress in-house marketing campaigns/strategies
- To carry out any additional administrative duties as required by the Marketing department to ensure optimum efficiency
- A Marketing, Business, or E-commerce related degree qualification.
- Excellent verbal, written & presentation communication skills as you will be dealing with clients, other team members, suppliers and partners.
- Their ability to co-ordinate marketing across the Firm to help enable fee earners to cross refer between departments and ensure that we make the most of one another’s business contacts
- Creativity and innovative with their marketing ideas/proposals/strategies.
- Familiarity with using social networking forums/sites as a means of marketing.
- To be very organised, motivated and personable.
- Able to work well with various Microsoft packages, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Publisher and have web skills.
- Willing to commit to hours outside of the working day to attend networking opportunities.
- Some knowledge of the legal profession would be ideal, but not essential.
- An understanding of digital marketing with a view to using it to acquire business/business opportunities.
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.