Our client a beauty publisher is seeking a new Sponsorship and Partnership Sales Manager to join the team working out of there offices in the heart of the city in London this role will also require international travel.
As a Sponsorship and Partnership Sales Manager you will be reporting to the Head of Sales, you would be responsible for selling Sponsorship and Partnership solutions to companies operating in the Cosmetics and Beauty sectors who need effective mechanisms for reaching the key global decision makers.
- Build and manage a pipeline of opportunities for sponsorship and partnership investment across our brands.
- Maximising revenues through strategic account management and new business development initiatives.
- Communicate and educate on our proposition and ultimately close the sale.
- Develop strong working relationships with all our other departments to help deliver effective solutions to your clients and ensure the smooth delivery of projects.
- Represent us to the highest standards of professionalism and efficiency to all clients and customers by demonstrating a thorough knowledge, understanding and strategic view of our proposition and industry sector.
- Experience of advertising, sponsorship, conferences or media sales – minimum 2 to 3 years.
- Proven track record of delivering results and generating revenue growth.
- Ability to successfully close negotiations at a senior level and earn trust with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Computer literate and possesses confident analytical abilities to use our CRM effectively.
- Team player who is used to working towards targets.
- Has a passport as possible travel to our events around the world.
What’s in it for you:
- 30 days holiday (inclusive of Christmas)
- Fantastic office culture
- Open plan converted warehouses two minutes from one of London's city centre tube station
- International Travel
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.