Our client is looking for a driven and results focused Business Development Manager to join their small team based in Chester City Centre. As Business Development Manager your role will be to sell directly to b2b customers. Our clients save their client’s money on their business rates. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to advance their career within sales whereby you are managed against the quality of your work rather than quantity. Now is the perfect time to join their team. Our client is offering a good starting salary, flexible working and great earning potential.
You will be required to contact a large database of leads with a view to converting as many as possible into sales. You will work with colleagues to sell directly to or uncover new opportunities with end users. You must have excellent communication skills, self-motivation and previous telesales experience.
A day in the life….
- Meet agreed quarterly Key Business Targets (KBT’s) based on sales figures
- Generate outbound calls to lists of leads and scheduling follow up activity
- Send out company information and relevant paperwork
- Meet customer requirements in a timely and friendly manner
- Responsible for the long-term relationships with customers
- Manage and build your own personal pipeline ensuring that customers are getting required level of contact
- Responsible for converting revenue opportunities both over the phone and face to face if required
- Identify and progress larger opportunities where possible
- Previous proven telesales experience, pitching for business and closing sales
- Ability to build relationships and rapport with clients
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good organisational skills
- Good knowledge of Excel & Word
- Good knowledge of email systems & able to use online CRM management systems
- Ability to relate to customers across a range of positions, from sole traders to directors & chief executives within large corporations
- Enthusiasm to work for a small but growing company and a desire to help the company expand and broaden its position within the industry
- A positive attitude with the ability to work within a small team
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.