We are excited to be recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to join the Chrysalis team. Unlike the typical Recruitment Consultant role this is not about business development, its main objective is client delivery and candidate attraction. As Recruitment Consultant you will manage existing clients, responsible for vacancies from start through to completion. We are looking for a driven, personable, engaging and customer focused individual to join the team as we embark on some exciting plans for 2019. The Recruitment Consultant role would suit someone who is fed up of the 360 slog whereby you’re responsible for generating new business. If you’re looking for an innovative and forward-thinking recruiter that offers you the opportunity to simply account manage and fill vacancies then this could be the role for you. We are not your average recruiter, we do things differently and have ambitious growth plans. We are offering a competitive starting salary, exceptional earning potential, the best systems and tools in the industry along with the opportunity to progress with the business!
As Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for managing client relationships, sourcing potential candidates, managing the interview and offer process, and account management. You will work closely with the Managing Director in order to create short and long-term business goals to include sales, client retention, candidate generation and marketing strategies to ensure revenue targets are achieved. The role is based around service and account delivery, not business development.
Day to day:
- Specialising in the recruitment of permanent and contract commercial workers in the North West
- Consulting existing clients on recruitment process and responding to their needs ensuring first class service
- Developing and enhancing the Chrysalis Recruitment Solutions brand in the marketplace ensuring the client and candidate experience is first-class
- Logging and advertising vacancies on CRM system, job boards and social media
- Sourcing and attracting passive/active candidates within your sector
- Screening and video interviewing potential candidates
- Create a pipeline of suitable candidates for future vacancies
- Update CRM with all candidate and client activity
- Managing applications and candidates through software system
- Thoroughly support your candidates with honest feedback and coach them through each stage of the process
- Take full ownership of the candidate and client experience, managing the recruitment process from vacancy through to start date
- Offer management and negotiation with candidates and clients
- Record agency user and lead information on necessary documents and CRM system
- Achieving weekly and monthly KPI's and revenue targets
- Networking and attending jobs fayres or exhibitions in order to build company profile and obtain local business information
- Ability to work to KPI's in order to ensure all tasks are done in a timely manner to maximise your sales opportunities
- Act as an ambassador of Chrysalis Recruitment Solutions and its values; welcoming and motivating new and existing colleagues, offering a professional, honest and personal service to all of our candidates and clients, and promoting our services through networking and jobs fayres
- Complete market research as requested by MD to include gathering competitor information and market intelligence
- Experience of working in a similar recruitment role previously, with a proven track record of meeting revenue targets
- An excellent telephone communicator with a confident and open style
- A bright, go-getting person who is tenacious and resilient
- Passionate about progression
- Target driven with a strong desire to succeed
- Ability to work under pressure, maintaining a positive mental attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to plan and organise own workload
- Ability to work as a team as well as individually
- GSCE or equivalent qualification in Maths and English at Grade C or above.
- Computer literacy
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary and industry leading commission scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Free fruit, nice coffee and regular social outings
- Progression and development opportunities
- Working with a passionate, driven and innovative team!
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.