Our client who are a successful, growing creative business operating in both the UK and Internationally are looking for an experienced Marketing and Sales Team Leader to join their rapidly growing global team based in Wrexham. As Marketing and Sales Team Leader your role involves working alongside the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure the maintenance of the marketing and sales strategy for specific region/s and customers. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Team Leader who is passionate about marketing and creative design whilst leading a team. As Marketing and Sales Team Leader, you will be a strong communicator with great organisation skills. Our client is offering a competitive starting salary, 22 days holiday, free parking and pension.
This pivotal role involves working alongside the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure the maintenance of the marketing and sales strategy for specific region/s and customers. It includes the management of high valued sales accounts and strategically developing sales/marketing campaigns to support the development of these accounts and business strategy.
- Management, development and implementation of the strategic Sales and Marketing plans
- Customer relationship management via various strategic planning documents
- Customer retention and strengthening connections and relationships within the craft industry
- New business development experience is essential
- Ensure full implementation of marketing and sales strategy working with other team members
- Build a cohesive relationship with the sales administrators and coordinators who will form part of a regional team
- Plan marketing campaigns which will strengthen and develop customer relationships
- Work with product development department on potential new growth areas within the industry and make suggestions where applicable
- Provide weekly updates and present to management the progress/performance of accounts along within any industry updates
- Notifying manager on product developments within your specified region is essential
- Sales budget responsibility and management for yearly and monthly targets
- Travel to various trade and consumer shows
- Visit customers as and when required – working within a specified region to strengthen and grow relationships
- Review and implement the sales administrators/coordinators KPI’s. These are reviewed twice per year to ensure the team are on track to achieve targets.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be able to engage with business professionals at senior management level
- Must be highly motivated to achieve goals set and push accounts to their full potential.
- Must have previous experience working in a similar environment and managing a team.
- Must be articulate, friendly and outgoing in order to convey a variety of ideas and concepts.
- Ability to work to a very high standard whilst under pressure.
- Must keep up with developments in the global craft industry and spot/anticipate trends.
- Must have a good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Must be organised and have excellent time management skills
- Must be able to use word, excel, powerpoint and other Microsoft packages to a high standard
- Must have a good understanding of CRM systems
- An excellent starting salary
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme after completion of probation period
- Free Parking
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.