This is a great opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join a well-established, highly respected and fast-growing software business based in Buckinghamshire. As HR Business Partner you will be responsible for the efficient set up and running of HR Operations across Europe and the US. This is an exciting opportunity for a HR Business Partner looking for their next move to join a forward thinking and global organisation whereby you can have a real impact on the future growth of the business. Our client is offering a competitive starting salary, performance related bonus, pension, BUPA and 25 days holiday.
This is a great opportunity to play a pivotal role in a growing HR department. Reporting to the Global VP, Human Resources you will be responsible for the efficient set up and running of HR Operations across Europe and the US.
Headquartered in England with operations in North America, Europe and Latin America and with a strong implementation partner network globally, we are a very fast-growing software business, seen as an innovator within the Business Process Management (BPM) market. Our vertical solutions and underlying platform help over 300 enterprise customers across all industries improve, automate and streamline their business processes.
- Manage and coordinate the on-boarding of new employees, the off-boarding of employees and facilitate company induction programmes
- Execution of changes to employment terms and conditions
- Coordination of payroll and benefits in the UK, Europe and the US
- Providing monthly HR statistics to the Board of Directors and BET
- Collation of data for annual salary market data submission, job sizing and analysing market data for new roles
- Maintain all templates for employment offers, contracts and correspondence to support changes to contractual terms - liaising with internal and external legal counsel where necessary
- Creating and maintaining HR Electronic Files and Templates
- Creating and updating HR Intranet site content
- Coordinating internal communication activities such as email updates, news items, yammer posts.
- Managing compliance activities such as payroll audits, GDPR compliance
- Answering employee queries
- Project Management of HR system implementations and upgrades (with an HRS and ATS
- planned in the next 12 months)
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent IT skills i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Meticulous attention to detail, highly organised and a 'completer-finisher’
- Flexible attitude and approach
- Ability to manage a high workload, often with conflicting priorities and to tight deadlines
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with highly confidential and sensitive information
- Pro-active, with the ability to use own initiative and develop solutions to problems
- Basic Project Management experience
- Reporting skills
- Conscientious and dependable
- High standard of both verbal and written communication
- Previous experience in an administrative HR role, ideally gained within a multi-cultural/ multi-
- national environment
- A demonstrable track record of delivery, gained within a fast paced and challenging commercial environment
- Knowledge of Spanish (or German) would be an advantage, but is not essential
- Studying towards, or holding, a CIPD qualification would be an advantage
- 10% bonus, (performance related paid annually)
- Pension - 6% employer, 3% employee
- BUPA Healthcare
- Share option Scheme
- Life Assurance x4
- 25 days
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.