**Part Time, flexible, Monday to Friday between the hours of 10am-4pm**
Due to continued growth plans, our client is looking for part time Telesales Appointment Setters to join their team in Birkenhead. As Telesales Appointment Setter, you will have a background in outbound calling in a target driven environment. Our client is a well-established, small, family run business based on the Wirral. This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation that offers a good starting salary, great earning potential and flexible part time hours that suit you.
Working as part of the sales team, the successful candidate will be responsible for contacting potential clients, introducing the business and arranging visits for the Business Development Manager.
- To establish contact with potential clients, introducing the services and setting appointments for the Business Development Manager
- Ensure that all appointments are qualified and Business development Manager fully briefed on each client
- To appropriately overcome objections to confirm the appointment
- To manage the diary and appointments for BDM
- To manage pipeline business, managing follow up activity and logging onto CRM system
- To comply with all reporting, sales processes and procedures
- To achieve weekly and monthly targets set out by the business
- Previous telesales experience, appointment setting or sales experience
- Experience within document management would be an advantage
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Programmes
- Experience using CRM systems
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.